For many years, nobody knew how to get this conflict solved. In 2011, the missing element was published. It turned out to be a single word!
Curious on how you can get colleagues on board within just a few minutes and how to get the ball rolling? Then, let’s practice the five questions to make it happen.
- Which practices have become preferred practices during the past 10 years? Please select from this list (one selection per row).
- Which best practices and methods are primarily based on practices of the left column and which on the right column?
- In what other areas do you see a preference for either the left column or the right column?
- Anything popping up in your mind?
- Do you have a proposal for a guideline solving this conflict?
Please send the totals of question 1 and your answers to the other questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t worry if you can’t answer questions 2 to 5. We will respond as soon as possible.